We are looking for a Senior QI geophysicist to join our team and be a representative at the client site with full office support.
Location: Stavanger, Norway (relocation is not provided).
Strong knowledge of RocDok and Hampson-Russell.
Knowledge of Petrel at a user level.
Seismic processing knowledge and knowledge of the Norwegian Continental Shelf are an advantage.
Minimum 3 years of relevant recent experience in exploration.
- Lead and perform geophysical studies: well tie, depth conversion, AVO and synthetic modeling, data QC and conditioning, fluid substitution, Rock Physics modeling, attribute analysis, inversions.
- Work independently as well as in teams.
- Assist different assets with geophysical support. Plan, propose and execute flow for studies.
- Define the seismic and advanced/non-standard job that can be performed to de-risk the prospects.
- Present result/summary internally and to partners.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English. Good knowledge of the Norwegian language is an advantage.
As soon as possible.
Please apply before 9 June 2021.
Six months contract with possibilities for extension.
Barbara Eva Klein