Senior QI Geophysicist
We are looking for a Senior QI geophysicist to join our team and be a representative at the client site with full office support.
Location: Stavanger, Norway (relocation is not provided).
Strong knowledge of RocDok and Hampson-Russell.
Knowledge of Petrel at a user level.
Seismic processing knowledge and knowledge of the Norwegian Continental Shelf are an advantage.
Minimum 3 years of relevant recent experience in exploration.
- Lead and perform geophysical studies: well tie, depth conversion, AVO and synthetic modeling, data QC and conditioning, fluid substitution, Rock Physics modeling, attribute analysis, inversions.
- Work independently as well as in teams.
- Assist different assets with geophysical support. Plan, propose and execute flow for studies.
- Define the seismic and advanced/non-standard procedures that can be performed to de-risk the prospects.
- Present result/summary internally and to partners.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English. Good knowledge of the Norwegian language is an advantage.
As soon as possible.
Please apply before June 9, 2021.
Six months contract with possibility for extension.
Barbara Eva Klein
Please feel free to submit a general application of interest to:
Vita Kalashnikova: firstname.lastname@example.org
PSS-Geo General Manager