We uses proprietary techniques.
2D/3D Land processing
2D/3D broadband processing of normal marine streamer data
From conventional acquisition (DAG: Data adaptive deghosting, applicable for full time section – proper deghosting operator)
3D PSTM from field data
3D PSDM from field data
3D optimizing after PSTM (solution with source-reviser-time-depth parameters estimation)
3D pos-tstack processing Killmult, WWF, Frequency cube, dip filters etc.
2D PSDM Bulk processing
2D marine Bulk processing
2D test reprocessing
2D test PSDM
2D post-stack processing
Spectral decomposition and spectral inversion
4D seismic processing Marina/Land
- Quantitative/Qualitative Interpretation
- Rune Inversion and attributes derivatives
- Inversion Elastic(EI and EEI)/ Simultaneous, Acoustic inversion/other types
- Detailed study, inversion interpretation, Rock Rock Physics modeling.
- AVO analysis (Gradient analysis, Intercept and Gradient, Fluid Factor - calculated in sliding windows to fit correct lithology mudrock line and other ...)
- Screening attributes
- “Sweet spots” package
- Fault Sealing/leaking analysis geophysical support
- Rock Physics modeling:
Logs based and synthetics
Fluid Replacement Modelling/substitution
Synthetic gathers & reflection response modeling
Rock Physics templates calculations and etc.)
- 4D geophysical analysis and interpretation
Typical size is 1000 km2 3D from field tapes with turnaround 3-6 months, or up to 3000 km 2D processing per month.
AVA/AVO analysis (including cross plots) - 1 day per 2D/arbitrary line.
Data preconditioning 1-3 days for Reservoir Evaluation. Fluid Replacement Modeling, synthetic gathers - 1 well per day.
Pilot version: Reservoir Characterization – from 3 days for 2D/arbitrary lines.