2D/3D Land processing
2D/3D broadband processing of normal marine streamer data
From conventional acquisition (DAG: Data adaptive deghosting, applicable for full time section – proper deghosting operator)
3D PSTM from field data
3D PSDM from field data
3D optimizing after PSTMsolution with source-reviser-time-depth parameters estimation)
3D poststack processing Killmult, WWF, Frequency cube, dip filters etc.
2D PSDM Bulk processing
2D marine Bulk processing
2D test reprocessing
2D test PSDM
2D poststack processing
Spectral decomposition and spectral inversion
- Full Quantitative Interpretation/ Reservoir
- Inversion Elastic(EI and EEI)/ Simultaneous/ Acoustic inversion/other types
*Study: cross plots and colored section/ 3D body results
- AVO analysis (Gradient analysis, Intercept/Gradient, Fluid Factor - calculated in sliding windows to fit correct lithology mudrock line and other ...)
*Study: cross plots and colored section/3D body results
- Screening attributes
- “Sweet spots” package: Relative inversion (1 volume) + Phase Decomposition (0 and 90 deg components)
+ Prony Filtering (3 volumes) + Q-factor section
-Fault Sealing/leaking analysis support
- Seismic Data Attribute Package (15 volumes)
- Seismic multi-attribute analysis on Paradise software package (Machine learning more than 50 attributes automatically analysis).
- Rock Physics modeling (Logs, Fluid replacement modelling/substitution,synthetic gathers & reflection response modeling, wedge modeling, Rock Physics templates calculations and etc.)
- 4D geophysical analysis and interpretation
Typical size is 1000 km2 3D from field tapes with turnaround 3-6 months, or up to 3000 km 2D processing per month.
AVA analysis (including cross plots) - 1 day per 2D/arbitrary line.
Data preconditioning 1-3 days for Reservoir Evaluation. Fluid Replacement Modeling, synthetic gathers - 1 well per day.
Pilot version: Reservoir Characterization – from 3 days for 2D/arbitrary lines.